Pros and cons
- This collection can be rotated and swivelled to the left or right at 2 points. So you can adjust the light direction yourself
- On/off switch on the wall plate
- Available as a floor lamp, table lamp, hanging lamp and chandelier
- Because of its long arm, Biarritz is perfect as a reading lamp
- All It's about Romi lamps are delivered without light source
- Wall lamp Biarritz is not tilting (adjustable from top to bottom).
Wall lamp Biarritz long
Wall lamp Biarritz by the lighting brand it's about RoMi is a popular model because of its adjustability and modern design. The lamp has a total depth of 88 cm, a width of 11 cm and a height of 22 cm. It is made of iron, which gives it a minimalist and sturdy character. This makes model Biarritz an asset to any living style. The cord is black and approximately 200 cm long. The Biarritz lamp has a small fitting (E14) and a maximum wattage of 40 W.
The Biarritz wall lamp can be swivelled and rotated. The arm can be moved left or right at two points by the hinges in the middle. This also determines how far the lamp stands from the wall. The lamp can also be rotated using the hinge at the lampshade. So you can easily change the light direction based on your preferences.
The Biarritz collection by lighting brand it's about RoMi is available in various designs, namely as a wall lamp with a short or long arm. But also as a pendant, chandelier, table lamp and even as a floor lamp. Available in black or white. So take a look at the other variants to create a coherent whole.