Pros and cons
- With seating furniture from Dyyk, you can choose your own type of upholstery (fabric or leather). You can also choose the colour yourself.
- Comfortable seat through polyether foam padding
- Legs are standard delivered on caps with felt to prevent scratching the floor
- Beautiful shell design for ultimate comfort
- The armrest fits under (most) tables, depending on the type of support.
Dining chair Odet
The Odet model is very cuddly. Not only because of the trendy, ultra soft fabric, but also because of the bucket shape. Odet from the Dutch interior design brand Dyyk welcomes you with open arms, inviting you to enjoy the comfort it has to offer.
Odet has a size of 58 x 65 x 83 cm (L x W x H). The seat and back have a polyether foam filling which gives you a comfortable seat. The undercarriage is made of black metal and comes standard with a felt cap to prevent scratches on hard floors. The seat depth is 45 cm and the seat height is 46 cm. The arm height is 64 cm from the ground. The Odet therefore fits under a table with 66 cm space at the bottom.
Choice of material
In the pictures of the Odet you see a beautiful deep green colour (called Brema Turtle) and the woven fabric Dexter in an ecru colour. With the seating furniture from Dyyk, however, you have the option of putting together the upholstery and colour of the chair yourself. Choose a fabric or leather type and colour that perfectly matches your interior. For a complete overview of all materials, take a look at dyyk.nl or contact us for more information.