Pros and cons
- With seating furniture from Dyyk, you can choose your own type of fabric and leather. You can also choose the colour.
- Choice of open or closed stitching
- Available with or without wheels
- Comfortable seat due to cold foam padding
- The armrest fits under (most) tables, depending on the type of frame.
Dining chair Kwint by Dutch interior brand Dyyk has a sturdy, robust seat and a sleek base. The combination with solid leather gives the Kwint a cool extra touch. As an extra design detail, the frame at the back of the dining chair runs upwards.
The dimensions of model Quint are 51 x 60 x 81 cm (L x W x H). The seat and the back have a cold foam filling with dracon top layer. The frame consists of black metal and can be ordered with or without wheels (on 4 legs). The seat depth is 41 cm and the seat height is 46 cm. The height of the armrest (from the ground) is 66 cm. This makes the chair suitable for a table with 68 cm space between the bottom of the table top and the floor.
With the model Kwint you have a number of additional choices, namely:
- Open or closed stitching
- With or without wheels
- Fabric or leather type and colour
In the product pictures you see a warm cognac colour called Rebound Cognac. It is possible to choose a different fabric or leather. You can also choose the colour yourself. Take a look at dyyk.nl for an overview or contact us for more information. The desired specifications can of course be specified in your order.