Pros and cons
- The metal base has a cap with adjustable foot, so you do not have a wobbly chair.
- Comfortable seat through polyether foam
- Available in various colours
- The armrest fits under (most) tables, depending on the type of support.
Dining room chair Billy - Antrachite
Dining chair Billy by Dutch interior brand Dyyk has a high cuddly factor. The ultra-soft fabric in combination with the round shapes make it an inviting chair. The dimensions of the Billy are 58 x 65 x 85 cm (L x W x H). The seat and backrest consist of polyether foam, which also gives dining chair Billy a comfortable seating experience. The supporting parts of this dining chair consist of beech wood. The metal frame is standard black and has a cap with adjustable foot.
Billy has a seat depth of 45 cm and a seat height of 46 cm. The arm height (from the ground) is 64 cm. If you want to slide the Billy comfortably under the table, we recommend a dimension of 66 cm or higher between the underside of the dining table and the floor.
Dining chair Billy is available in the following fabrics:
- Adam - Anthrachite 46 - still available while supplies lasts*.
- Adam - Cream 11 Last items, currently in stock and fast delivery
- Adam - Olive 751 Last items, currently in stock and fast delivery
- Adam - Papyrus 07 - still available while supplies lasts*
- Adam - Stone 20- still available while stock lasts*
*For information on available stock of Billy models, please contact our customer service team.
Billy has updated its collection with a luscious seat shell in a teddy fabric! Available in the following colors:
- Natural 16
- Papyrus 44
- Green 58
- Stone 16